Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Tired

I am a little bit tired today. I am at work right now - and the weather here in Vancouver is so gorgeous, I wish I could take a day off and enjoy the outside sunny weather and go for grouse grind (hiking) or do some running or maybe do some golf ha?

Even I'm tired and feel overwhelmed. Thinking about the spiritual battles I will face each day. With all His grace I am blessed as I know that God always giving me the strength that I need in order to reach my goal today--- able to accomplish all the works as I walk a mile with pleasure.

Thank you Lord for the wonderful day as I can enjoy the pleasure today and walk with you.

Praise be to God!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger "D" sWeEpeR said...

Sometimes we need to disconnect into this world for us to think, plan and measure what God wants for us in our future.

10:46 PM  
Blogger S A J Shirazi said...

Nice rfuge here in Kingdom of God.

12:32 AM  
Blogger mS eLoVe said...

Thank you d'sweeper for your encouraging words.

-----

Shirazi,

Thank you for coming by to my blog, and for your comment. Hope this blog will inspire you when you come and visit again.

God bless!

8:43 PM  
Blogger DearestWarrior said...

Rest, and fight for another day. That is how we are in this world.

There is a time for eternal rest but while we live, we continue to recharge our "spirit".

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home