Tuesday, July 19, 2005

My hope is built on nothing less, than Jesus' blood and righteousness.
I dare not trust the sweetest frame, but wholly lean on Jesus name,
On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand; all other ground is sinking sand.

When darkness veils His lovely face, I rest on His unchanging grace;
In every high and stormy gale, my anchor holds within the veil.
On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand; all other ground is sinking sand.

His oath, His covenant, His blood, support me in the whelming flood;
When all around is all my soul gives way, He then is all my hope and stay.
On Christ, the solid Rock I stand; all other ground is sinking sand.

When He shall come with trumpet sound, O may I then in Him be found;
Dressed in His righteousness alone, faultless to stand before the throne.
On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand, all other ground is sinking sand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home