Friday, June 24, 2005

Good Nite Lord

Lord,

Thank you for another 2 hours online. I had the precious time here to update my blogs, and I even got a chance to talk to my partner, and my other friends here online. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to use this web to give glory to your name.

How blessed I am that you care about every details of my life and the lives of my family. Thank you for your faithfulness to us. Forgive my times of doubt and unbelief sometimes. Help me to trust you even as I wait for some long ago breathed prayers to still be answered.

I also pray for my friends here that each one of them will experience your direction, your provision, protection and your extra ordinary love.

I sincerely pray for my beloved, always give him the strength and the wisdom he needs and help him to be Your hands extended.

I know, this is not the only time for me to go online, but I need to rest myself now. I leave it to Your care tonite as I will sleep tonite in your loving arms.

I love you Lord, not so much for what You do for me but who You are ---a faithful Father.

Psalms 139:23 Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:

Amen.

Goodnite!

logging off...

1 Comments:

Blogger AsianSmiles said...

Amen.

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home