Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Today...

I did not come this far - nor to this place - alone, but in the presence and power of my God.

The circumstances of this are not greater than my God. He knows them better
than I do, yet He permits. And He will overcome them within me if I will allow Him.
Mine is not to fret as though He does not know, or care, or cannot overcome.
Mine is to walk on the knowing that He is here.

I am His by His creation, and His new birth. I am His to do with as He chooses
to bless or to use up, to serve or to simply endure. The day belongs to my Lord,
and it is the only day I have to serve and glorify Him.

And so I shall give all that I have and am that for this one day He shall be honoured.

Image hosting by TinyPic

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

people says "tomorrow is another day" but i am sure if those same people who had said them have been to this blog-site of yours i am sure that saying would have been " tomorrow is a better day" ... you keep improving your website and it is getting closer to perfection. you are not just a great writter you are becoming more of a multi-facited artist digging deeper into your soul. while doing so, we as your visitor are getting to know the real you a little more each day, each post , each artistic touch.

11:58 PM  
Blogger Gordon said...

I enjoyed your blog. I happened to click on the link to your home church and found it very intriguing.

My father, Dr. Kenneth Cloud, used to be an evangelist. He preached a number of revivals in the Vancouver area during the 1980's and 1990's.

I can remember him preaching in Abbottsford for pastor Milton Johnson and Jeff Hallmark, and in Vancouver for Gordie Hagan. I am pretty sure we met your pastor because I recognized his name.

At any rate, you live in a beautiful city. I used to really enjoy going to Victoria Gardens on our visits there.

God Bless.

9:40 PM  
Blogger Correy said...

Very Powerful declaration

10:43 PM  
Blogger Michael Pendleton said...

Did you write that yourself? I read it, read it again, read it a third time.

I concure completly with Puritan. It's very powerful!

2:58 PM  
Blogger mS eLoVe said...

Wilbs,

Thank you for your kind and sweet words. MY only desire is to serve my God in every thing I do. Well, you already know that ha?

God Bless.

-----

Hi Gordon,

Thank you for stopping by and checking my blog.

I am pretty sure your Father and our Pastor Conner have known each other. Our Pastor been here around for long time. So, they're probably know each other.

Yes, Vancouver is a beautiful City, clean and friendly.

God bless.

----

Puritan and Michael,

Yes indeed, it is my declaration and my desire to give glory to the only one True God - our Dear Lord Jesus Christ.

I'll be checking your blog soon. just pretty busy here and trying to get my other stuff done.

God bless you both.

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home