Sunday, May 29, 2005

Living In Jesus Name


Whenever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus.

In the Bible, names often reflect a person's character - so to do something in Jesus name means to do it in way consistent with his character - to do it the way Jesus Himself would.

Every moment is an opportunity to live Jesus' name, in all the everyday stuff of life can be filled with His presence - if you are.

Start by thinking about what it would mean to do each of these activities in Jesus' name. It is a wonderful feeling to begin our day with giving thanks our Lord Jesus in every blessings He bestowed upon us.

Waking up in the morning to begin opening the Bible and reflect the Word of God.
Greeting those you see first thing in the morning and by giving them a loving smile.
Eating, driving and even working outside the home which will bring glory to God.

Focus on Jesus' presence with you as you go through all these seemingly inconsequential moments of the day. Keep directing your thoughts back to Him, and let Him to guide your thoughts - and share your heart with Him and to others.

Psalms 113:1 Praise ye the LORD. Praise, O ye servants of the LORD, praise the name of the LORD.

Psalms 113:2 Blessed be the name of the LORD from this time forth and for evermore.

Lord,

I know you have loved me first before I loved you. You are always there for me who guided me in every step of the way. You have touched my heart and you gave me this life to enjoy every single moment with You. Thank you for the precious moment, and for the chance that you have given me to see the light again and be your child.

I have met you once but let me love you more than anything in this world, and serve you as my Saviour oh Lord!

I love you Lord Jesus!

Blessed assurance, Jesus is mine!
Oh, what a forestate of glory divine!
Heir of Salvation, purchase of God,
Born of His spirit, washed in His blood.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home