Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Flashback

Hello Matthias,

I went to visit your blog during my lunch break and have read your message titled “genesis”. From that post there was this flashback in my head from the past - reminded (me) my old nature an “unsaved soul”.

There were these years in my life that I struggled a lot, felt that I was in prison of pain and sufferings - thought that I can’t get out of it, and be a prisoner forever.

Now, I would say life is beautiful living with Christ and letting Him to manage my own life and do His will.

I want to share this pattern to you, which I always have in my journal.

For all the negative things we have to say to ourselves, God has a positive answer for it. In everything we do, and we say, everything is possible to God – let have God to handle everything and we just need is to trust Him.

Remember, God is always with us - He's on our side. He sent His Word to us, His Holy Spirit to comfort us. He knows our weaknesses but if we are going to surrender every thing and start trusting God - all things will transform to a beautiful and a glorious life.

A conversation...

ms elove: "It's impossible"

God says: All things are possible (Luke 18:27)

ms elove: "I'm too tired"

God says: I will give you rest (Matthew 11:28-30)

ms elove: "Nobody really loves me"

God says: I love you (John 3:16 & John 13:34)

ms elove: "I can't go on"

God says: My grace is sufficient (II Corinthians 12:9 & Psalm 91:15)

ms elove: "I can't figure things out"

God says: I will direct your steps (Proverbs 3:5-6)

ms elove: "I can't do it"

God says: You can do all things (Philippians 4:13)

ms elove: "I'm not able"

God says: I am able (II Corinthians 9:8)

ms elove: "It's not worth it"

God says: It will be worth it (Roman 8:28)

ms elove: "I can't forgive myself"

God says: I FORGIVE YOU (I John 1:9 & Romans 8:1)

ms elove: "I can't manage"

God says: I will supply all your needs (Philippians 4:19)

ms elove: "I'm afraid"

God says: I have not given you a spirit of fear (II Timothy 1:7)

ms elove: "I'm always worried and frustrated"

God says: Cast all your cares on ME (I Peter 5:7)

ms elove: "I don't have enough faith"

God says: I've given everyone a measure of faith (Romans 12:3)

ms elove: "I'm not smart enough"

God says: I give you wisdom (I Corinthians 1:30)

ms elove: "I feel all alone"

God says: I will never leave you or forsake you (Hebrews 13:5)

- God has all these answers with all our questions, just ask and He'll answer you through His word the "Bible".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home